Room of the Week , or ROTW, is a weekly article contest where you get to create a room based on what the theme of the week it is. It’s an exciting way to show off your talented building skills.
FAMOUS UNIVERSITIES IN PH !
Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make this event a success! Stay tuned for our next theme!
Last week's theme was epic! Don't you think? It was surely one of the best entries I've seen, and I must say...
The staff had a hard time judging that one! With our next Theme, We'd like to see your creativity in building.
300 000 Credits, 500 Diamonds, 2 LTDS, 1 Trophy and 1 Exclusive Badge
200 000 Credits, 300 Diamonds, 1 LTD, and 1 Trophy
100 000 Credits, 500 Diamonds, 1 LTD, and 1 Trophy
• Please keep in mind to create a new room and don't reuse any of your rooms.
• Reference is good but please do not copy other rooms (Originality is one of the criteria!)
• To prevent plagiarism, we suggest locking your room, either with the doorbell or password.
• We are strict with the deadline so please keep that in mind
• Please read carefully how to enter this week's competition
• Please upload your entries on beeimg and imgur ONLY. Other links will not be entertained and will be automatically disqualified.
We are looking for rooms that distinguish themselves from the rest and leave us in awed admiration. So be bold and be innovative! Keep in mind that we are looking for creativity, effort, detail, and originality more than just a big room. Sometimes less is more! Ultimately, try to make your room stand out from the rest but if you need some inspiration don't be afraid to turn to google for some ideas, just don’t copy the entire room or big parts of it.
Please name your room: HROTW #15 (Name of Entry)
Please follow this format so we can find your room!
Deadline is May 1, 2021 @ 8:00 PM (GMT +8) SATURDAY
Click here to submit and please follow the necessary steps in submitting.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the hotel or through discord! (Ja#3946 & Drex#1236)
We're looking forward to seeing your entries this time. Good luck!